Friday, March 13, 2009

Some oldish stuff

So, I haven't posted in awhile. Here's some things from a comic I'm sort of working on developing kind of maybe. I've working on this concept for about 5 to 6 months now, about a girl who lands a (crappy) secretary job, only to find out she's been hired by a corporation that's a facade for a superhero team...a crappy one with a bad reputation, which through various means she helps repair. Or something.

Here's some preliminary designs for the main character. Her former name was Alice, but now I'm liking Lillie.

A long haired incarnation, which I like but looks too young:

Here's some various people who could've been Lillie, but the one in the middle with the headband is closest to her current incarnation:
Here's her head again, and a doodle of a guy from an advertisement in the Memphis airport:
This is an early incarnation of her uniform. I did away with the belt, changed the sleeves to be dark, and changed the boots. (Too Evangelion).
A different take on the same idea. The boots look more or less like this in their current version.
Tonight, I'll scan some other designs I have with me and try and put them up at some point. I mostly just wanted to show how I go about designing characters. (Ah! My favorite part :D.)

1 comment:

Victor said...

I like seeing people starting to update their blogs again! Myself included!